You can make a reservation of the apartment by filling in this form and sending a reservation request.
Vila Inga offers four spacious, luxuriously equipped apartments. Whether you want to stay here alone, with your partner, your family or friends is up to you. Each apartment will make you feel comfortable as if you were in your own home. A beautiful gravel beach in front of the villa, only a short distance away, is a place suitable for the whole family that will leave you with unforgettable memories of enjoying the sea and the sun.
|APARTMAN||PERSONS||SIZE||PRICE PER NIGHT
20.03. – 20.06.
05.09. – 22.11.
|PRICE PER NIGHT
21.06. – 05.07.
27.08. – 04.09.
|PRICE PER NIGHT
06.07. – 19.07.
21.08. – 26.08.
|PRICE PER NIGHT
20.07. – 20.08.
|sea||2+2||40m²||€ 60,00||€ 70,00||€ 90,00||€ 100,00||€ 12,00|
|sun||2+2||40m²||€ 60,00||€ 70,00||€ 90,00||€ 100,00||€ 12,00|
|lavander||4+2||90m²||€ 100,00||€ 120,00||€ 145,00||€ 160,00||€ 12,00|
|olive||4+2||90m²||€ 100,00||€ 120,00||€ 145,00||€ 160,00||€ 12,00|
- HOUSE RULES -
We would like to acquaint you with House rules so that your stay in our home will be pleasant, while for all other additional information please speak to your host.
- Accommodation is available from 14.00 on the day of arrival until 10.00 on the day of departure.
- Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartments and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Guests are responsible for their behaviour in the house and surrounding area, and in the case of accident they shall bear the consequences themselves.
- Lock the doors to the apartments from the inside and when going out, be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (air-conditioning, stove, TV, …) and turn off the taps.
- In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of a guest, the owner of the facility has the right to enter the apartment to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger. The owner is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the apartment at the first subsequent contact.
- Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to make loud noises in the time between 14 and 16 hr and from 23 to 7 hr.
- The contents of the apartments may only be used by persons who are registered as guests, however the host may, upon the request of a guest, permit possible visits at certain times.
- Bringing in weapons, explosive and easily flammable material is not permitted.
- Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartments may be used only upon the consent of the host.
- Bringing in of animals is permitted only upon the consent of the host.
- In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartments the guest is obliged to notify the host. Insofar as the disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, etc.) from the apartments.
- In the event of disregard of the House rules, the host has the right to refuse further providing of services.
- Handover your identity card or passport to the host immediately upon arrival for registration at the Tourist office.
- You may offer your comments, suggestions and compliments to your host who is at your disposal during working hours from 8 to 20 hr.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
Tourist tax is included in the price.
The renter does not have to pay VAT according to the Article 22 of Value Added Tax Law. The rental service needs to be paid upon arrival, on the first day of your stay.
In case of cancellation of the reservation, the deposit will be kept.
A written complaint can be left in the apartment or can be sent via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The price list is valid from 01/01/2022.